Submarine Networks World, the world’s largest annual submarine communications conference, returns for its 22nd edition later this month on 17 – 18 September at Suntec Convention Centre, Singapore.
This year’s edition will be the largest edition of Submarine Networks World yet, with over 800 industry leaders from 60 countries expected to attend. More than 120 expert speakers from major projects and technology providers will share their insights across the 2 days, including:
- Rahul Vijay, Global Head of Connectivity and Telecom, Uber
- Brian Mass, CFO, RTI
- Paul Abfalter, Head of North Asia & Global Wholesale, Telstra
- Dave Welch, CIO & Co-Founder, Infinera
- Bill Barney, Chief Executive Officer, Global Cloud Xchange
- Herve Fevrier, Global Optical Architecture, Facebook
- Mike Constable, Chief Executive Officer, Huawei Marine
- Funke Opeke, CEO, MAINOne
- Steve Alexander, SVP & CTO, Ciena
- Aurelien Vigano, Director Transport and Network Support, Orange
There will be 3 content tracks, covering strategy, technology and cable landing stations & data centres. In addition, more than 30 leading cable projects will be featured and explored in quick-fire project update sessions, detailed roundtable discussions and poster sessions. Projects confirmed for this year’s edition include:
- RTI Cable
- Pacific Light Cable Network
- SEA-ME-WE 5
- SAEx System
Major market leaders from across the entire subsea communications value chain are confirmed to attend, including senior representatives from Amazon, Alibaba, Facebook, Ciena, Infinera, China Telecom, Digital Realty, IMDA Singapore, Singtel, Equinix, Globe Telecom, Uber, Telstra, Huawei Marine, Saudi Telecom Company, Vocus Communications and many more.
For more information, visit www.terrapinn.com/subnets
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Submarine Networks World 2019
Pre-Conference Masterclass: 16 September 2019
Plenary Conference: 17 – 18 September 2019
Conference Programme Start: 08:45 am (Registration begins at 8:00AM on both days)
Venue: Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre, Singapore
Press registration for the conference is compulsory.
To schedule for speaker/sponsor interviews, kindly submit your request in advanced. Interviews are subjected to speaker/sponsor’s agreement. Final issuance of press passes is subject to Terrapinn’s discretion.
For your press pass and other requests, please contact the following:
Contact Number: +65 6322 2700
Email Address: email@example.com